Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all postschangeswebsite

Website Changes! (paulkauffman.com 8.1)


I am now keeping track of my website's version number. Since this is the eighth major upgrade I figured I would make this version version 8. This is actually version 8.1 because I have made 2 major upgrades but at separate times.

So I have a new theme, without the featured bar and a new look and feel. Also to make room for our second major upgrade. Ads. We now have ads on the website because I am no longer going to be able to monetize my YouTube channel for ads so I need another source of income. Only problem: nobody will come to my website. Oh well.

I am also stopping the monthly posts. I am too busy for these and plus I don't like the look. Thanks for reading and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]