Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all postsmonthly update

Infinatious Update // November 2017 (Thanksgiving Trip, Drivers Permit, and Christmas List)

Hey welcome back to another post on my website. I'll try to do these little updates every once in a while but maybe I'll forget.

Our family is going on a Thanksgiving trip from the 21st to the 28th. We will be driving to Indiana, then taking the train to go to North Dakota to visit family for Thanksgiving. We'll come back the same way we came.

Also, on the 22nd I will finally be old enough to get my drivers permit. If I pass the test I will be able to drive.

I love Christmas, so I already have my decorations up. And there are a few things I want for Christmas, so if you're planning on getting me something for Christmas, here's a link to an Amazon page with several things that I want. http://a.co/2JCdMJi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]