Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all postsphones

I hate phone cases

You may notice that I like phones, and yeah I have more than a few. But today I would like to talk about phone cases. In the history of my phones (I count my old iPod as a phone) I have only had 3 cases, a small black one for the iPod (because it was ugly), a green and black case for my Nokia Lumia 520, and another thicker case for it. I encountered several issues with all these cases. 
I liked the thin case on the iPod the most, because it didn't make the iPod any thicker, but it already was pretty thick. It covered up the ugliness of the iPod and of course the Apple logo, which Inreally hate cases that have a window for the Apple logo. 

The first case I had on my Nokia was a two-part case, with a rubber green part to go on the phone, then a harder outer shell. It had a kickstand, but it wasn't really that good.
My second case for the 520 was a gray and black thick case. It had 3 parts, a front, back, and outer rubber part. I liked it, but I had to take the case off to use headphones which was a real pain. I once dropped the phone with this case on and the case fell apart and the Lumia's back cover came off, and the drop wasn't from too high. If it were from higher the phone could have broken.

So why don't I buy a case for any of my other phones? I have dropped them several times, I once dropped my Microsoft Lumia 640 and chipped some of the plastic, and I once dropped my iPhone 5S and cracked the back glass. My Nexus 5X has some dings on the side and the back has faded. The problem I see with cases is that they add bulk to the phone, and that they cover up the beauty of the phone. I like looking at my phones because some of them are really nice looking.

20 comments:

  1. hybrid cars would be the best thing because they are less polluting to the environment.. wholesale custom phone cases

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great argument Paul i hope to read more from you in the future

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. phone case manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of us are already familiar with the advantages of having a good cell phone case. From protecting the phone to enhancing its aesthetic appeal, a cell phone case is extremely important. However, these benefits of a phone case can be availed only if you have invested time and effort in choosing the right option.custom wood iphone case

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.  lmtphonecase.com/product/glitter-liquid-quicksand-case/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe this web site has got very excellent indited articles content . https://psgcase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The market for phone cases is huge. Waterproof cases, leather cases, silicon cases, stick-on screen protectors, plate-glass screen protectors. Enough. It's time to lose your cover for good, and let your phone roam free, nude, as nature intended.

    There are as many reasons to toss your case in the garbage as there are grains of sand on an ugly, gaudy, expensive beach. psgcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has nice product for online sale. Can be bought easily from online store. custom phone cases nz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. Good work done by you. Shop the amazing cases for your iPhone XS handset at the affordable prices from Venaproducts.com. If you know more about the offers go through iphone xs cases


    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog that offered some of the best listing sites where you can find metal wallet case. You can browse IPhone 8 case for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is really helpful in making you to narrow down your choices to selecting accessories. You can browse Drag Queen Accessories at great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your experience about mobile cases. Anyone looking for beautiful iPhone cases can visit Cute iPhone Case for Sale in USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great blog that explains why not to use the phone cases for mobiles. You can opt for best used iPhone deals at great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. In any event it ended a really fantastic trip for us on an absolute high. A case of being in the right place at the right time!" Phone cases

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for making this wonderful blog...mobilerepairfactory.com.au is offering second hand iphones at the cheaper prices...you can visit on second hand iphones sydney and buy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most makers reveal to us that these screens are scratch safe however this is the catchphrase here opposition didn't disclose to us that they are scratch verification so basically taking a gander at a PDA case perhaps a thought. quality accessories

    ReplyDelete
  17. As of not long ago, just the makers attempted the cellular phone repair work. Handy reparatur

    ReplyDelete
  18. The ultrasonic cleaner is utilized during wireless repair to clear the PCB leading body of mobile phones. Iphone reparatur Kiel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your articles are inventive. I am looking forward to reading the plethora of articles that you have linked here. Thumbs up! Boyun Askılı Telefon Kılıfı

    ReplyDelete
  20. While the first cover in dark, earthy colored, silver, or white looks smooth, it looks conventional also.cover

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]