Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Welcome to the new design of paulkauffman.com. We are now on version 9 which is crazy but since I don't update this site often it is a nice surprise. I also have some exciting plans for the future so here's the news:

I might give up paulkauffman.com for infinatio.us.

Infinatious is my online identity so switching to it makes sense at least for now. There's a lot more to go into but once I make this change it will happen around September. I'm not sure how this will all work so we will have to wait and see what goes on soon.

As for version 9, we now have a material-ish design. Version 9 might not stay for long though, I plan on adding a larger phones section in Version 9.1. So you should be excited for that. Anyway thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]