Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all postsgames

Capital Caffeine


☕️ CAPITAL CAFFEINE ☕️
◾️ I N S T R U C T I O N S ◾️
DON'T SPAM!! EMOJI!! IN THE COMMENTS!!!
(Double click the green flag if it's laggy)
Press N to mute the music
Press Ctrl (CMD) + M for actual vector
Click the "Pour" button and hold it down until the little marker on the side reaches the Fill Line. Be warned: The pointer fades away the higher it gets!
Keep track of your combo and let me know your highest combo in the comments!
◾️ N O T E S ◾️
It's autumn- my favorite season- so, naturally, I should make a game about the most important thing in it.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
This project's development started after I had my first PSL in early October 2015. It was great. Well, time to go polish my Ugg boots and put on my North Face jacket to go out and face the mildly cold Autumn weather!
◾️ C R E D I T S ◾️
⭐️ All graphics created by Samuel Tyler in Affinity Designer
⭐️ Music and Sound Effects:
"Hep Cats" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Sounds from @ScratchU8



1 comment:


  1. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get anything done. paypal mastercard login

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]