Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all postscomputerdevices

My Devices–Before Christmas

You really want to know. Just read: before christmas. Tomorrow, this may be different. But believe me, you’ll know.

Let’s start.

SAM_0267

Here’s the family portrait.


LUMIA 640SAM_0263

This serves as my main mobile device, including my games and apps. It has the AT&T SIM card in it, even though I don’t have too much money.

HP STREAM 7

SAM_0268

This tablet here I bought back in June, it is amazing, the only drawback is that is has only 1GB of RAM. It is a full PC, so it can do stuff computers can do.

COMPAQ PRESARIO C700

SAM_0269

This laptop is 8 years old, but it runs Windows 10 okay enough. Like the Stream 7, it only has 1 GB of ram. Sad smile

BUILT PC THAT ISN’T A SPECIFIC MODEL

SAM_0270

I love this thing. Despite not being able to read my old hard drive, it has a great processor and a great graphics card all on a great motherboard.



Merry Christmas -infy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]