Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all postsdevices

The Lumia 950. It's better than an iPhone 6S

It seems time that the Lumia 950 come to me. Nope. Not happening for another 10 years. Then we;'ll all be laughing about old technology.
I know you think that your iPhone 6S or Galazy S6 Nexus 6P or Plex 610 (hmm people like the number 6) is better. Well I'm here to tell you that the 950 trumps all. But first, lets watch Oliver from Winbeta lead us in a humorous unboxing!

Now that we got that out of the way, let's focus on the important stuff. I mean, it's wonderful and all and it's got the standards (but water cooling?!?!?) but the one feature that trumps all is continuum. I bet what's going to happen is Apple is going to 'invent' this, but really, Mac and iOS aren't the same OS so that's out. So don't ever get me an iPhone.


Well at least an iPhone is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]