Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Well! Hello all the readers of paulkauffman.com! I’d just like to give you some updates on whats been happening. My Grandpa – he is recovering nicely. And if you heard about my desktop computer (with the black screen) it’s fine now, too. Now I’d also like to tell you about Science Olympiad. I didn’t get a chance to edit the previous post, so here we go! At Solon, I had a really good day with a 11th place finish in Solar System. At Wright State, I got 24th in Solar System, but this tournament was a bit harder.  We were actually supposed to have out New Albany tournament today, but it was postponed because of the weather. I have also started putting featured images on all of my posts, but not exactly like the post below. Thanks for reading paulkauffman.com! Oh, and if you want more updates, don’t forget to follow my Google+. at google.com/+paulkauffmaninfinity.
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]