Post Page Advertisement [Top]

all posts

Happy New Year

I’m in Kansas! So it’s been a long trip here, yeah, because we were supposed to travel the first part yesterday, and the second half today. We left today because my Grandpa is in the hospital. So you want to know what I got for Christmas? Let me tell you…


– Raspberry Pi Computer (raspberrypi.org)

-New set of headphones :) Finally

– WOW hits Cd

-Adventures in Odyssey Blackgaard Chronicles

– Computer Travel Kit

-iTunes Gift Card $15

So you want to know about the Raspberry Pi? It’s a really tiny computer that has a very amazing potential. Most people use it as a media centre (Not center, centre) or you can run a practical OS that you can use to program.

SO back to vacation to Kansas. I’m here with my Uncle Joseph, Aunt Sara, and Cousin Liliana. Sara likes doing fun activities, so every hour of tonight we are popping a balloon and doing an activity. Happy new year!
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]